Services, Products, and Pricing

 

Digital Wedding Photography Coverage

Bridal Albums

Extra Digital Prints

10 hours coverage $1500

 

- up to 10 hours of

continuous photography

- minimum 200 images

proof set

- proof series of website

printable CD $300

10 hours coverage

Included in the $1500 coverage

100 color 4x6ís

Or

 

50 color 5x7ís

 

Photo Sizes

 

Wallets (4) same image $10

4 x 6   $8

5 x 7 $15

8 x 10 $25

11 x14 $60

16 x 20 (mounted) $100

Color, black and white and Sepia-tone enlargements are all the same price.

 

5 hours coverage $750

- up to 5 hours of

continuous photography

- minimum 100 images

proof set on the website

- proof series of website

printable CD $150

 

5 hours coverage

Included in the $750 coverage

50 color 4x6ís

 

Or

 

25 color 5x7ís

 

Digital photo enhancement

 

Blemish removal, reflective glare reduction on glasses and other retouching available starting at $25 per image with price dependent on quantity of work necessary.

Each Additional hour $150

 

- Coverage time begins with the first

photo.

Parentís Album

 

5x7 Album Package Ė 25 5x7's   $375

each additional page  (two photos) $25

 

4x6 Album Package Ė 25 4x6's         $200

each additional page (two photos)           $15

 

Double shoot

 

Formal pictures taken both before and after the service, as bride and groom are at different locations or do not wish to see each other until the ceremony... Additional $75.00

Prices are exclusive of sales tax

Sunday weddings receive 10% discount.

Album Options

Silver Cover 4x6 Wedding Album $50

Silver Cover 5x7 Wedding Album $65

Engraving - 2 lines $25

Shipping / Album $20

Mileage over 100 miles (per mile)   50Ę

Starting Point Mall of America

 

 

* Deposit: A $350 NONREFEUNDABLE deposit applicable to the service coverage charges is required to secure booking for your date, and must be paid at time of contract signing. 60% of the balance is due 30 days prior to the event with the remaining 40% due one week before the event. The last installment may be paid no later than the day of the event. Currently, I do not accept credit cards.

* Rates and Charges: Once you've booked your wedding, the print and album prices at time of booking are firm for 6 months from the date of your ceremony.  After that, prices are subject to change without notice.

* Additonal Prints: Additional prints must be paid for in full at the time of order.

* Proofs: Your proofs will be posted to the website within 3 to 4 weeks of the wedding.  I request that we arrange a time to view them together so we can go through them together and I can answer any questions you may have.

* Cancellation policy: If your wedding is postponed and I am free on the subsequent date, all original conditions are transferred to the new date without penalty.  In the event of a cancellation or inability to move to another date that I have open, the fee is non refundable.

* Referrals: Because you told them how happy you were with your wedding coverage and photos, I will send you a check for $25 for every referral I book.

Home Gallery Details Contact Us